One of the best times to buy small kitchen appliances is when you are moving. If you are like many people, your best time to buy a new set of small kitchen appliances is when you move into a new place. This gives those who have just moved an opportunity to get some quality used or discounted appliances without spending too much money on them. Another good time to purchase these small appliances is during the holiday season, as stores will often offer discounts and promotions in order to clear out their inventory for the year ahead.
1. If you’re looking for an affordable but high-quality blender, check out the Vitamix 5200.
This best-selling blender has a sleek design, is easy to clean and can blend any fruit or vegetable.
It’s perfect for making smoothies, soups and sauces. Regularly $299 on Vitamix websites but you may find it discounted at Bed Bath & Beyond, Macy’s or Nordstrom during the holiday season.
2. A rice cooker is a great way to cook up a quick meal on busy weeknights
Rice cookers save you headache and time in the kitchen, and best of all they are very affordable.
The best rice cookers start at about $20 on Amazon but you can also find some for as low as $14 if you’re willing to buy used items from sites like Craigslist or eBay.
3. The Oster 6706 is perfect if you need a stand mixer that’s budget-friendly and powerful enough for most recipes
Mixers are essential for baking and can be bought for as little as $99.
The best time to buy a mixer is in the fall when new models come out, but you can also get some great deals during Black Friday and Cyber Monday discounts from stores like Bed Bath & Beyond.
4. For those who like to make homemade ice cream, there’s nothing better than the Cuisinart ICE-30BC Supreme Frozen Yogurt – it comes with its own built in compressor!
Making your own ice cream and frozen yogurt is a great way to enjoy dairy without the high price tag.
The best time to buy an ice cream maker is when it’s on sale, but you can also find some good deals during Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales from stores like Bed Bath & Beyond.
5. When buying coffee makers, be sure to look at capacity and design features as well as price points
Coffee makers come in all shapes and sizes. There are a lot of factors to consider before buying one. The best time to buy coffee makers is when they’re on sale or discounted because there are so many deals out there that won’t be around in six months. What kind of coffee do you want to make?
Types of coffee makers:
- drip coffee makers
- pour over coffee makers
- stovetop espresso pots
- immersion blenders (handheld)
6. There are many ways to save money on small kitchen appliances
Saving on small kitchen appliances is best accomplished by researching the best deals and waiting for a sale.
You can also buy used or refurbished small kitchen appliance models, which are often less expensive than new ones. You may be able to find them in your local secondhand store or through online retailers like Amazon’s Warehouse Deals.